- Variable pressure wash adjusts water volume, pressure, and temperature according to load size and soil levels
- Multi-level washing with stainless steel bottom spray arm, upper spray arm and top nozzle ensures clean dishes
- Intensive lower rack washing with Extra Spray Arm
- Turbidity sensor monitors the soil level of the dishes for superior quality
- Triple filtration system removes the smallest particles for clean water circulation
- Flow-through water heater is concealed to provide a safer alternative to exposed heaters TURBO FAN DRY
- Fan circulates air for efficient drying performance QUIET CLEAN™ PERFORMANCE PACKAGE - 42dB
- Three layers of insulation bitumen, cotton, and full side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market
- Brushless discharge and circulation motor LOADING
- Industry-leading heavy gauge top and bottom dish baskets hold even the heaviest dishes
- Upper Smart FullSize " Rack is designed to allow cleaning of cutlery while washing tall items simultaneously in upper rack
- Holds up to 16 international place settings along with silverware and cutlery
- Top rack is 3-positon adjustable with or without dishes for versatile loading
- Telescopic rail provides smooth motion for upper basket
- Adjustable stemware shelves can be used for holding ladles or other small utensils
- Foldable tines provide versatility for the loading of pots, pans, and uniquely sized items in top and bottom racks
- Bottom rack has eight and top rack has six split foldable tines with variable setting from flat to vertical
- Sliding cutlery basket can be moved horizontally to any position FEATURES
- LCD screen with remaining time indicator
- Touch button direct access control
- Cycle indicator light on floor
- Energy Star Qualified
- Pots/Pans Plus Extra-heavy soil level
- Auto determines the amount of water and temperature, needed
- CombiClean washes delicate items in upper basket and heavier soiled items in lower basket
- Regular Wash Normal soil level
- Quick Wash 35 Minutes!
- Rinse/Hold Pre-rinse dishes clean
- Express Function Sensor detects rinse aid and automatically sets drying cycle duration
- Sanitize Function Raises water temperature in final rinse to meet NSF requirements
- High Gloss Provides superior drying performance
- Intense Wash Helps wash heavily soiled dishes
- Delay Start Allows delayed activation for up to 24 hours
- FDWU524WS - 24"W. Custom Panel Dishwasher with water softener
- Unique Turbo Fan Dry - Circulates air for efficient drying performance.
- Exclusive Smart FullSize™ Rack - Accommodates large cutlery and utensils.
- Three Position Adjustable Upper Rack - Allows for loading of taller glasses in upper rack or larger pans in bottom rack.
- Quiet Clean™ Performance - 42dB - Three layers of insulation ™"" bitumen, cotton and full side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market.
- Multi-Level Power Wash - Variable pressure and three wash arms ensure every dish is clean.
- LCD Control Panel - Allows for easy viewing of cycle/option selection and remaining wash time.
Both our Northwest Arkansas and Central Arkansas locations offer 3rd party local delivery services. Fees depend on the type of merchandise and distance of delivery. Please call the office nearest to you for rate quotes.
Nino's Trading Company sells 3rd Party Extended Warranty Plans for TVs and appliances. To purchase extended warranties online, please visit our (insert link) warranties page. The following warranty options are available:
TVs - 30 Day Warranty included in the price with options to extend to two years
Appliances - 1 Year Warranty (Factory) included in the price with options to extend to 3 years
TV Warranty Options (30 Day Exchange Warranty already included in price)
$29 - 1 Year Parts/Labor Warranty for TVs less than $500 (Carry in service)
$49 - 1 Year Parts/Labor Warranty for TVs less $500-$999 (In home service)
$69 - 1 Year Parts/Labor Warranty for TVs $1,000-$1499 (In home service)
$39 - 2 Year Parts/Labor Warranty for TVs less than $500 (Carry in service)
$69 - 2 Year Parts/Labor Warranty for TVs less $500-$999 (In home service)
$89 - 2 Year Parts/Labor Warranty for TVs $1,000-$1499 (In home service) *TV warranties are for residential use warranties. Commercial/Business use requires a special warranty plan. Please call our office for options.
Appliance Warranty Options (1 Year Parts/Labor already included in price)
$29 - 2 Year Parts/Labor Warranty for an appliance less than $500 (In home service)
$35 - 2 Year Parts/Labor Warranty for an appliance $500-$1499 (In home service)
$65 - 2 Year Parts/Labor Warranty for an appliance $1500-$3499 (In home service)
$59 - 3 Year Parts/Labor Warranty for an appliance less than $500 (In home service)
$75 - 3 Year Parts/Labor Warranty for an appliance $500-$1499 (In home service)
$99 - 3 Year Parts/Labor Warranty for an appliance $1500-$3499 (In home service)